BODY BRONZER WITH SHEA BUTTER & HONEYCOMB
- beautiful glow for all complexions
- use on shoulders, decollete, arms, legs, core
Instantly moisturize and beautifully shine
WHAT'S INSIDE Safflower oil, shea butter, beewsax, olive oil, micaHOW TO USE
- massage a pea-size amount onto skin
- blend it gently until in absorbs
- be careful when putting on your clothes
You can use this on your face too, including lips. Recently, I used some on my hair for a 1 day highlighter!
- You can use this as often as you like
WHO'S IT FOR
- People that want to add sparkle, glow, glamour, and intrigue to their skin
- All complexions
KEEP IT FRESH
- Keep BLING BALM in a cool dry place to keep it from melting
- I like to use this to give my skin sparkle. In the evenings when I'm going out and even during the day when I'm wearing a sleeveless dress. It glows AMAZING in the sunlight, it's subtle and attractive.
- I rub this in really well, and it DOES get on clothes if it comes into contact with it. I avoid getting it on my clothes. Especially white clothes, I put it in areas where it will be protected against coming into contact with my clothes.
- I wear this on my lips almost everyday. The mica acts as a very gentle micro-polish. It keeps my lips super smooth with a touch of pretty.
- I love this on my legs when wearing shorts, cropped pants, skinny jeans and strappy heels.
- Like I said, I put some in my hair the other day and I really liked it! I used a plastic zip bag and kind of 'spread it on'. It dried somewhat because I put it on my kinky hair when it was wet. It stayed on beautifully and I just washed it out. Easy temp highlights with the right kind of hair! Because it has shea butter and oils in it, it seems to work well I think with dry hair types. But who knows? Maybe for all?!!?
- I little goes a VERY long way!