Make this easy DIY classic roll-on aromatic oil and get easy self-care at any time throughout your day!
Here's your SUPPLY LIST on Amazon
- 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- 1 paper towel
- 10 ml Roller Bottle with roller assembly and twist top
- 10 ml Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 2 drops Lemongrass essential oil (Cymbopogon flexuosus)
- 1 drop Citronella essential oil (Cymbopogon nardus)
- 2 drops Rosemary essential oil (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- 16 drops Sweet Orange essential oil (Citrus sinensis)
- Swirl the Roller Bottle & roller assembly with a few squirts of 70% Isopropyl Alcohol; dry completely on a paper towel overnight
- Fill dry Roller Bottle about halfway (about 5 ml) with Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Add the total number of drops for each essential oil to the Fractionated Coconut Oil in the roller bottle
- Add the remaining amount of Fractionated Coconut Oil to fill the roller bottle just below the shoulder of the bottle
- Add the roller ball assembly & lid
- Add a DIY label or initials using stickers if desired
- Do a patch test and make sure the formula is compatible with your skin type
- Roll a small amount on wrists and/or roll a few strokes into the palm of your clean hands. Place your palms 6 inches in front of your face and inhale gently.
Beauty brand notes:
When you're formulating & manufacturing your own Cosmetics Brand, develop products that provide solutions for your impact group.
For example, if your fans are Track moms & dads that are spending all day Saturday at Track Meets and they want an easy to carry aromatic self-care oil that's easy to apply, this is the product to fill that desire.
Additionally, if you name the scent, Track Meet Joy, that would resonate with them and they would know that you are providing solutions specifically for them, driving loyalty. If your branding & outreach efforts speak directly to their needs and wants, you have a perfect combination of product + purpose for your ideal network!